Refractometer Recommended for Measuring Sugar

If the sugar you wish to measure is sucrose, that’s an easy question to answer. The PA201 Palm Abbe digital refractometer is a single scale refractometer that displays readings on the Brix scale from 0 to 56 %. Brix is the equivalent of percent sucrose by weight. If you are measuring another sugar, such as fructose, maltose, dextrose, invert sugar, or different corn syrup blends, including high fructose corn syrup (HFCS), there is a scale available that can be programmed into the Palm Abbe digital refractometer to meet your needs.

Suggested Base Product: Brix Refractometer – MISCO PA201

This entry was posted in . Bookmark the permalink.

Comment on this FAQ

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.